* It's devoted to relationships -- how unique!
* Micromanaged by its founder, who still does not understand why her company has more turnovers than in Julia Child's cookbooks. Jann Wenner micromanages too, but at least he has magazine publishing experience.
* Publishing frequency decreased in 2006.
* Spent the past months looking for new investors, so clearly it's make or break.
* Is there any proof people are actually buying this magazine as opposed to finding it in the nail places? And what are the ads really going for?
ODDS OF SURVIVAL: 20%